- The event was organized by Société des Bains de Mer (SBM) as part of, 2009 Sporting Summer Festival.
- The dress code albeit being strict, allowed jeans (contrary to the Salle Garnier concert) but required a jacket.
- Tickets went on sale at 10:00 a.m. on August 8th, 2009, at Fnac Cannes, Nice and Monaco stores and on www.fnac.com. As off 11 August 2009 (2:00 a.m.), the concert wasn’t sold out and a number of 400 tickets were reputed to have been sold. By 16 August around 600 tickets were reputed to have been sold.
- An additional allotment of approximately 40 will call tickets were made available on www.lotusflow3r.com on Monday 10 August, around 22:45 CET for € 300 for the concert only. By 17:00 CET the next day (11 August), the lot was sold out.
- From 12 August newspaper Nice Matin organized a phone-in lottery contest to win 2 tickets for this show. Competition closed on 14 August (14:00 CET) and the winner’s name was issued Nice Matin on the morning of 15 August.
- SBM made concert only tickets available at € 300 the night of the concert.
- An estimated 250 people attended the concert on top of the 600 dinner-concert ticket holders. Apart from the Lotusflow3r allotment and last minute attendants, most were SBM casino clients who were given a ticket.
- The Four Course Menu was:
- 1. Foie gras macaroon, fig jam, Boukha sorbet
- 2. Lobster with tarragon, grenaille potatoes, chanterelle mushrooms and apricots, Noilly Prat sauce
- 3. Roast fillet of beef, Mona Lisa potatoes with cepe mushrooms, tart of seasonal vegetables, grated of summer truffle
- 4. Wild strawberries on a green tea biscuit, shortbread with jam, caramelized dried fruit ice-cream
- Delicacies and chocolates