- Shows in Manchester (at the time at an undisclosed location) were first announced by Hannah Welton-Ford at the start of each set of the Kings Place performances on 14 February 2014.
- Unlike for all the previous UK shows tickets for this show were put on sale on in advance, but without advance notice, on Wednesday 19 February 2014 around 8:00 p.m.. The venue’s twitter account posted at 8:11 PM "We are thrilled to announce Prince & @3RDEYEGIRL play here Fri 21st Feb." At almost the exact same time Prince was presenting a BRIT Award at the O2 in London, saying: '[In] a couple of days we’re gonna be heading up north. So we wanna see you in Manchester. We’re gonna rock it up there a little bit.'
- This show was put on sale first, followed by a 19:00 show on the 22nd. On line tickets for both sold out within minutes, while 400 tickets were left out, to be sold at the door on the day of show. People line up all day to get these tickets and by the time the queue was inside reportedly some 150 tickets were left.
- At 8:36 PM, with most of the queue for the show now inside, Prince’s manager Kiran Sharma tweeted about a second show that same night: "HELLO Manchester!!! Guess what...??? You can now start a que for the SECOND SHOW 2NITE!!! :) #princewatch #princearmy @3RDEYEGIRL" This seemed an odd announcement as with it being unclear how many tickets would be sold at the door for the first show, only 250 -300 of the 400 available tickets sold and there was no one actually queuing outside hoping to see Prince by the time the announcement came that there would be a second show. Around 10 p.m. there were about 100 people outside hoping ot get into a second set. But then at 10:11 PM Sharma tweeted again saying" Doors are opening now... Welcome! @3RDEYEGIRL #princewatch #princearmy #£35". With the first show not over yet, this meant that instead of a second show people were now being let into the first one for half price. And a second show was in the end not played.
- Venue doors opened just before 19:30.
- Wow was played over the PA right before the first song of the set (Funknroll)
- Cause And Effect rendition was entirely instrumental, except for the last chorus.