Prince Vault:Selected anniversaries/September 25
From Prince Vault
- 1990 – Release of Tevin Campbell’s single Round And Round from the Prince album Graffiti Bridge.
- 1995 – Release of The NPG’s single Count The Days from The NPG album Exodus.
- 2012 – US release of Larry Graham & Graham Central Station’s album Raise Up, featuring three tracks with musical contribution by Prince.
- 1988 – The Rock That Keeps Rolling (Paisley Park Studios, Chanhassen, MN, USA)
- 1988 – Billie Holiday (Paisley Park Studios, Chanhassen, MN, USA)
- 1981 –
Philadelphia, PA, USA: JFK Stadium(opted out date supporting The Rolling Stones)
- 1998 – New York, NY, USA: Madison Square Garden
- 2006 –
Athens, Greece: Lycabettus Theatre (Θέατρο Λυκαβηττού)(canceled)
- 2012 – Chicago, IL, USA: United Center
- 1988 – An early configuration of the Graffiti Bridge album is compiled.
- 1984 – Sheila E. performs in Hollywood, CA, USA: Palace
- 1998 – NPGCS (with Prince (as ) joining) performs in New York, NY, USA: Madison Square Garden, supporting Prince (as )
- 1998 – Chaka Khan (with Prince (as ) joining) performs in New York, NY, USA: Madison Square Garden, supporting Prince (as )
- 2012 (a.m.) – Andy Allo & The People Pleasers play a 30 minutes set in the House Of Blues, Chicago. IL, USA at the 'Welcome 2 Chicago' afterjam. They started the show very late, so much so that they were shut down, before Prince, who was there could potentially join in.
- 2012 – Broadcast of Andy Allo and the NPG’s performance of People Pleaser on Chicago TV station WCIU’s You And Me morning show (recorded the previous day)
- 1958 – Greg Boyer born in Washington DC, USA
- 2020 – Sign O’ The Times Super Deluxe Edition is released, including the remastered album, remastered b-sides and remixes, three CDs of vault tracks, a full show of live audio from the 20 June 1987 show in Utrecht, The Netherlands from the Sign O’ The Times Tour, and a DVD release of the 31 December 1987, Paisley Park Studios, New Years Eve show. A vinyl edition is also released, along with smaller configurations using only the remastered album, and/or with the b-sides/remixes.