- Shows in Manchester (at the time at an undisclosed location) were first announced by Hannah Welton-Ford at the start of each set of the Kings Place performances on 14 February 2014.
- Unlike for all the previous UK shows tickets for this show were put on sale on in advance, but without advance notice, on Wednesday 19 February 2014 around 8:00 p.m.. After the Friday show as put on sale 20 minutes earlier The venue’s twitter account posted at 9:50 the about the Saturday show being on sale too: 'WOW! Delighted to announce Prince & @3RDEYEGIRL also play on Sat 22nd Feb.' With a link to buy tickets on line. Some time before this Prince had been presenting a BRIT Award at the O2 in London, saying: '[In] a couple of days we’re gonna be heading up north. So we wanna see you in Manchester. We’re gonna rock it up there a little bit.'
- On line tickets for both sold out within minutes, while 400 tickets were left out, to be sold at the door on the day of show.
- Ticket-holders that paid £35 to see the supposed 'late show' the day before that never happened and were let into the encores of the ongoing show instead were offered free entry to tonight’s show if they could produce their 'Late show' ticket from the day before.
- Wow was played over the PA right before the first song of the set (Let’s Go Crazy). After the show Pretzelbodylogic, Stopthistrain and a remix of Pretzelbodylogic were played over the PA.
- A video of Let’s Go Crazy from this performance was made available on 3rdEyeGirl’s YouTube Account on 26 February 2014.
- A video of Something In The Water (Does Not Compute) from this performance was made available on 3rdEyeGirl’s YouTube Account on 27 February 2014.
- A video of Plectrumelectrum from this show was made available on Tidal on 7 September 2015.