Prince Vault:Selected anniversaries/April 18
From Prince Vault
- 2014 – The Breakdown is released as a digital single in the USA.
- 2014 – Release of Heroine December’s debut EP Target Practice.
- 2016 – A live piano version of Black Sweat is released on Tidal.
- 1986 – Colors (Wendy Melvoin, no musical input from Prince) (Galpin Blvd Home Studio, Chanhassen, MN, USA)
- 1986 – Visions mixing session (Galpin Blvd Home Studio, Chanhassen, MN, USA)
- 1988 – Love 89 (Patti LaBelle) (Paisley Park Studios Chanhassen, MN, USA)
- 1980 – Memphis, TN, USA: Mid-South Coliseum (supporting Rick James)
- 1983 –
London, (England): Dominion Theatre(canceled)
- 1992 – Melbourne, Australia: Flinders Park Tennis Centre
- 1998 – Chanhassen, MN, USA: Paisley Park Studios (a.m.)
- 2001 – Baltimore, MD, USA: Lyric Opera House
- 2002 –
Phoenix, AZ, USA: Dodge Theatre(rescheduled to 26 April 2002)
- 2004 – University Park, PA, USA: Bryce Jordan Center @ Penn State
- 2013 – Seattle, WA, USA: Showbox at The Market (show 1)
- 2013 – Seattle, WA, USA: Showbox at The Market (show 2)
- 2016 –
St. Louis, MO, USA: Fox Theatre (2 shows)tentatively planned, but never announced when Prince didn’t feel well enough to perform
- 2014 – It is announced that Prince and Warner Bros. reached an agreement giving Prince ownership of the master recordings of his previous work under Warner Bros (between 1978 and 1996), while Warner Bros. gained licensing for these albums, making way for future deluxe edition releases of older work with possible inclusion of previously unheard music.