- This show was announced on 31 May 2011.
- Tickets for this show went on sale 1 June 2011 at 9:00. There was pre-sale held from 31 May until 16:00.
- Due to a terror attack in Oslo on Friday 22 July, this show was postponed until 2 August. The announcement was made around 23:00 Friday night the 22nd. The Oslo Spektrum is only a few hundred meters away from the area where a bomb went off. Tickets could also be reimbursed until 31 July 2011.
- This show was initially sold out, but after being rescheduled, more tickets became available on 25 July 2011 at 15:00.
- A sign was posted outside the venue that doors would open later than scheduled due to the late start of the soundcheck. Doors opened eventually at 19:25, only five minutes prior to the originally planned start time. The usual videos were already rotating once people got in.
- Quite a few fans were invited on stage for D.M.S.R., the second song into the show, and remained on stage until Musicology, often dancing center stage and actually blocking view of the stage for people in the first rows. During The Bird in the first encore fans were asked on stage again and remained until I Would Die 4 U.
- After the second encore and 155 minutes of showtime, the houselights stayed off for 15 - 20 minutes. But there was no third encore.
- An audio only streaming clip of Come Together was placed on YouTube and via Andy Allo's Facebook page after the show.