- The event was organized by Société des Bains de Mer (SBM).
- The doors opened 35 minutes prior the announced schedule. Attendants who had purchased tickets for both shows were allowed to remain in the Opera lobby, and were the first allowed inside the venue.
- Tickets went on sale at 10:00 on 6 August 2009, at Fnac Cannes, Nice and Monaco stores. A lot of a limited 150 tickets were made available on www.fnac.com the same day at 11:00. By 16:30 p.m. (CET), the 150 tickets allotment was reputedly sold out.
- An additional allotment of approximately 40 will call tickets were made available on www.lotusflow3r.com on Monday 10 August, around 22:15 CET for € 200. By midnight these were sold out.
- VIP's attending the show were: Prince Albert, Elton John, Lionel Richie and Louis Bertignac.