- ...that the "Instrumental" track released on NPG Music Club Edition #6 was essentially an instrumental re-recording of The Holy River?
- ...that Purple Rain Home Video remained 12 consecutive weeks at position 1 in Billboard Top Videocassette sales chart?
- ...that Sharon McCormack designed the hologram for the Diamonds And Pearls album cover?
- ...that graphic designer Jay Vigon adapted the "Prince Purple Rain" logotype that was originally commissionned by Warner Bros for the movie for the Purple Rain album cover ?
- ...that Wal-Mart refused to carry Lovesexy album in their 1,100 stores across the USA because of Prince’s "provocative pose" on the cover that they thought was "too hot to handle"?
- ...that Prince borrowed a keyboard from Pierre Lewis (of The Lewis Connection) and used it to record Soft And Wet?
- ...that Chris Moon has described Aces as experimental in nature, lasting around 7 minutes long, with Mediterranean and Indian sections?
- ...that Warner Bros. Records claimed first-day sales of 1.3 million copies for Purple Rain album, a fact backed-up by retailers meeting out of the norm demands, and getting out of stock within 3 days after the album release?
- ... that Rock And Roll Love Affair entered the Billboard Adult Contemporary Chart (No. 22 - 6 October, 2012) for the first time since The Most Beautiful Girl In The World reached No. 25 in 1994?
- ...that when 1999 single was re-released in 1983, more than 150 Pop Radio Stations in the USA were reporting playing the record, compared to around 50 when the single was first released in fall 1982?
- ...that at time 1999 album went platinum, it was the third double-pocket album released in the 80’s decade to top the million sales mark, following Bruce Springsteen’s The River and Dan Fogelberg’s The Innocent Age?
- ... that Granada television (UK) and RAI Network (Italy) negociated a $2 million deal for the live transmission of Lovesexy Tour’s final european date in Dortmund, Westfallenhalle on 9 September, 1988?
- ...that Warner sued US radio KIIS-L.A. for playing Sign O’ The Times earlier than the scheduled airplay date?
- ...that Batdance single rotation on US radios started 1 June 1989?
- ...that Sheena Easton wrote the lyrics of The Arms Of Orion because she loved the concept of two lovers apart, looking up at the same stars and wishing they could be together?
- ...that My Medallion’s music is largely based upon Eric Burdon / War’s 1970 song "Spill The Wine"?