- Shhh was supposed to be sung with Tevin Campbell on stage as it was offered by Prince for his I’m Ready album released a few months before. But Campbell let Prince know during the rehearsals for that show that he wanted to sing Can We Talk (written by Babyface) which was his current single from that album. Since The NPG has already rehearsed heavily on Shhh and didn’t know Can We Talk, Prince chose to sing Shhh himself. This led to the re-recording of the song in studio and its inclusion on The Gold Experience.
- Between Now and the The Ride there was a long break in which first five winners of the the 'The Most Beautiful Girl In The World' contest were announced and then the video for The Most Beautiful Girl In The World premiered. After that the show was halted for a while, to overcome some technical difficulties.
- This show included the live debuts of Interactive, Days Of Wild, Now, Shhh, the improvised track Peep The Technique, and covers of Martial Law (by George Clinton, from his Paisley Park Records album Hey Man... Smell My Finger) and None Of Your Business (originally performed by Salt-N-Pepa, who were in attendance). The show also included the live debuts of covers of Graham Central Station’s The Jam and I Believe In You, marking the first time that Prince performed tracks written by Larry Graham. Of the tracks performed in the show, only two - The Ride and What'd I Say, had been performed before by Prince. He clearly intended this show to launch a new musical era for him under his new name -
- The show was professionally filmed. Footage from Interactive, Days Of Wild, Now, The Jam and Shhh was used in The Beautiful Experience TV film.
- A tape containing this show and eight new studio tracks (a 10-minute version of The Most Beautiful Girl In The World, Interactive, Days Of Wild, Now, Acknowledge Me, 319, Poem and Pheromone) was purchased by some European radio networks. This tape was broadcast in early March 1994 (by Los 40 Principales in Spain, Radio Veronica and Tros in The Netherlands and DSR3 in the Switzerland).