- This was advertised ahead as 'official afterparty'.
- Doors opened at 1:15. And unlike with earlier aftershow parties instruments were set up on stage. local dj Pam The Funkstress was playing Prince songs as patrons entered.
- Prince did a sampler-set, and shortly played the drums also set up on stage. Kirk Johnson also drummed on some songs, while Damaris Lewis and singer Natalya Philips danced on stage.
- Prince initially came out around 2:55 a.m. and played Hot Thing, before stopping and saying there were still people outside waiting to get in so they would wait a bit. He came back out again a 2:45 and did a 30 minute set. Then after a 20-minute break, in which a lot of people left), he came back out and did another 30 minutes. It as over around 4:00 a.m.
- This show included the final 'live' performances by Prince of 777-9311 (albeit as an instrumental only, with Prince on drums), and Funknroll.