- This was the seventh show of a tour under the moniker 'Hit And Run Part II', named after the 'Hit And Run' UK dates in February 2014, although the latter never was a full-fledged tour. It was first announced on 1 May 2014.
- Tickets for this show went on sale 6 May 2014 at 12:00 CEST. Due to technical problems with payments, ticket sales were halted after an hour, as many patrons experienced problems paying and saw their reservations canceled. Ticket sales were then resumed on Thursday 8 May 2014 at 12:00 CEST, with reportedly 7,000 tickets still available. When ticket sales were started up again on 8 May the sales were again marred with problems while paying for the tickets. 1,200 remaining seated tickets went on sale Friday 9 May at 12;30. Despite the problems the show did (almost) sell out eventually.
- Doors opened at 18:45. Shortly before people were let in Prince together with Joshua Welton and The Golden Hippie was seen riding a bicycle outside the venue next to attendees waiting in line to enter the venue.
- Before the show started, a remix of Superconductor, Janelle Monáe - Q.U.E.E.N. (Remix), Jessie Ware - Wildest Moments (Remix), The Breakdown, The Unexpected (Prince version a.k.a. Wow), Fixurlifeup (Remix) Pretzelbodylogic (Remix) and Funknroll (Remix) were played over the PA.
- Joshua Welton’s keyboard was not set up on stage for this show, but was placed at the soundboard area in the middle of the arena.
- A video of I Could Never Take The Place Of Your Man from this performance was posted on 3rdEyeGirl’s YouTube channel within hours after the show.