- This show was a late addition to the tour, announced around noon on Wednesday 3 November, together with the rescheduled Antwerp show of 8 November.
- Tickets went on sale Saturday 6 November at 10:00.
- The show was started like in Milan with Stratus, played with the house lights still on. The lights remained on until the end of I Want To Take You Higher, before being put off at 21:00.
- Plenty rumors were afloat about an aftershow. Luxor In Arnhem, Tivoli in Utrecht and in Amsterdam De Melkweg and Paradiso were all mentioned, as well as for some reason the Effenaar in Eindhoven, not a very logical choice at all, since its relatively distance from both the venue in Arnhem and Amsterdam, where The NPG was residing at The Grand Hotel. Around 20:00 Paradiso, while still in full denial about any show put so called Mojo-barriers outside their venue, seemingly anticipating a crowd would be gathering there. But as per usual nothing was decided yet on whether there would even be an aftershow or where. Around 23:00 when the show in Arnhem had finished, it became clear that if there would be any aftershow it would be in Paradiso.
People started lining up there from 20:30 onwards. And many made it from Arnhem to Amsterdam in time for a possible show to begin. It even made the late night news at 23:00 on Nederland 2 that hundreds of fans were lining outside the Paradiso anticipating an aftershow. But at 23:25 Paradiso announced via their twitter account that Prince had decided not to play an aftershow. Around the same time the venues director came outside to announce this to the crowd. People waiting in line were given free entrance to the original scheduled dance event Nooduitgang!
- Band and crew flew back to the USA on 19 November.